Register for Classes
October 28: Winter 2022 registration begins for all students
October 29: Spring 2022 registration begins for the School of Graduate Studies
November 1-5: Spring 2022 registration begins for currently enrolled, degree-seeking students
November 5: Spring 2022 registration begins for re-admitted, degree-seeking students
November 15: Spring 2022 registration begins for non-degree students
December 7: Spring 2022 registration begins for students admitted Spring 2022
Before You Register
- Check your registration assignment date and time.
- Check your account for registration holds.
- Review your degree audit (DARS) to register for the proper sequence of courses to complete the requirements for your major.
- You are encouraged to meet with an academic advisor regarding your curriculum. Click here to make an appointment with an academic advisor.
- Go to fafsa.gov to apply for financial aid. For questions about eligibility contact Financial Aid Services in Dubinsky Center, Room A212A.
- Prepare your schedule by searching for classes in Class Search. Class Search provides important information about the courses, including restrictions, pre-requisites, waitlists, general education attributes, and minor attributes.
- If you require a registration accommodation, contact Disability Support Services (FIT-ABLE). You may send an email to [email protected] or go to Dubinsky Center, Room A570.
Registration takes place online through MyFIT. Your registration period begins at your assigned date and time and continues through add/drop.
After You Register
- Run your degree audit (DARS) again to confirm you are registered for required courses.
- As soon as you register for courses, you are responsible for the tuition unless you drop courses before the first day of the term. Click here for information on making payment.
- Click here for information on refund periods
Apply for Graduation
THIS INFORMATION APPLIES ONLY AFTER REGISTERING FOR THE LAST REQUIREMENT(S) OF AN AAS OR BACHELOR PROGRAM.
The semester before you plan to graduate (completing your degree requirements), you must apply for graduation. Once you submit your AAS graduation application, you will have access to Admissions' Bachelor Application.