Most campus demonstrations are peaceful and people not involved should attempt to carry on business as usual.
Avoid provoking or obstructing demonstrators. Should a disturbance occur, call Campus Security at (212) 217-7777.
If a disturbance seems to threaten the occupants of the building, report it immediately to Campus Security and take the following actions:
1. Alert all persons in the area of the situation.
2. Lock all doors and windows.
3. Close blinds to prevent flying glass.
4. If you are concerned for your safety, you may leave your work area and notify your supervisor.
5. If evacuation is ordered, follow directions from the New York Police Department, Campus Security, FIT Personnel or other emergency responders.